FRC Türkiye Forum!

Full Version: cheap Granite Slab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description
Natural G654 granite is a very popular color both in aboard and domestic market. G654 is the national code of China natural granite. Refer to a kind of gray and black granite, called Padang Dark/ Sesame Black/ Sesame Grey etc.
Product NamePadang Dark G654 Natural Black Granite Slab
Material100% natural granite
Place of OriginCenxi, Guangxi, China
Color & PatternPadang Dark/Sesame Black/ Sesame Grey
Surface FinishingPolished, Flamed, Bush-hammered, Machine cut, etc.
Thickness15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm, 50mm or as your requirement
Specification1800UP x 600mm or as your requirement
PackageSeaworthy wooden bundles or wooden crates
Advantage
1. Consistent with other granite, G654 has excellent performance. High hardness,  durability, low water absorption, weather Resistance, cold resistance, hot resistance, etc.
2. Padang Dark granite enjoys a stable storage and quality, make it has a affordable price.
3. The natural G654 granite that Gaia supply is from our local area. So that we can provide a more competitive price.
4. Adopt CNC cutting machine to ensure the standard to each granite slab size.
5. Padang dark enjoy a widely application, can be apply at both indoor and outdoor building decoration.
6. Flexible order scheduling, can accept small order production.
FAQ
1. Can this kind of stone apply at a cold hot climate country?
Yes, this natural Padang Dark granite is widely application at any climate country, for its excellent performance. You can find it in no matter in Russia or in Africa.   
2. Your G654 granite is from new mine or old mine? Any different between new mine and old mine G654?
The G654 granite that Gaia supply is from new mine. Old mine G654 is a little bit darker than the new mine, and the pattern are more compact. But for nature resource conservation reasons, old mine G654 quantity is less and less, so the price is much higher than the new one. From the above, new mine G654 is more attractive in price and stable storage.
3. What is your MOQ?
At least 100 square meter for each color and pattern. As a reminder, LCL will charge more freight cost, so we advice at least one 20GP’ FCL shipment to save more cost. For more loading details please contact our sales staffs.
4. Do you sale quarry stone?
Yes, we can supply quarry stone. G654 is a major stone resource from our local area.
5. Can you provide stone processing service?
Yes, we can. We can offer process service like, stone railing, stone desk and chair, head stone, sculpture, etc.
6. Can I get free sample before I place an order?
Yes, sample can be provide for free, but the freight are charge. After the order is confirmed, this freight will be write-down from the total amount.  
Packing & Delivery
All the natural granite big slab are packed with wooden bundles or wooden pallets. Before shipping, all the wooden package need to be fumigated.
Loading port: Wuzhou, China (an inland port of our city, near Guangzhou and Shenzhen), or as your requirement.
Lead Time: Around 7-15 days after received the deposit.
Payment Term: T/T, irrevocable L/C at sight, etc.
Factory & Production Equipment
Gaia located in Guangxi China, where contains rich natural stone resource such as granite G654, G562, G563.
Gaia takes the advantage of local stone resources, cooperating with other local excellent enterprises to provide our customers with the best products and most competitive prices.
Abundant human resources and mature production equipment are to ensure timely delivery.cheap Granite Slab
website:http://www.gaiastonesupplier.com/granite/granite-slab/